Photo Credit: african fi, www.sxc.hu

Words inspire. Trust gives courage.

I’ve finished a presentation I’m rehearsing for a number of days. Not easy to prepare and deliver, but I did my best and breathed a sigh of relief.

And one person in the room looked into me and our eyes met, with simplicity and authenticity he said the words I’ll never forget,

“You have potential.”

That words has been a flowing source of inspiration for me. Whenever I became discouraged or afraid to take the next step, I recall those words of a person I esteem. He believes in me, with that truth, I believe that I can believe in myself. I can continue. I’ll continue.

Do you also have words that are deeply written in your heart? It’s significant how a person can speak words that will go directly into our heart and convince that we have worth and an angel inside.

Because of their trust, you have now the guts to discover and improve yourself so you’ll not fail their expectations. You do this not because your self-worth is tied to their opinions, you do because you want to express your appreciation for what they have given to you.

When an innocent heart was touched by encouraging words, they bloom to something remarkable.

When a discouraged heart was comforted by a believing person, they find courage to live to their highest potential.

I hope you have words and people in your life that inspires you to live life with a courageous passion. We’re meant for that. Believe and take the next step.

And never ever forget, to be a source of inspiration to others. Have the eyes that see their potential, when others are not believing in their beauty, be the one. Be the one who see people different, be the one to see them in their true light.

We’re all desperate for such kind of affirmation. Sometimes, when it’s hard to believe in ourselves, we need trustworthy people who will speak life to us.

And maybe one day, a person will approach you with a smile and will say these words, “I’m living this remarkable life because I learned to have faith. But before I learned to believe in myself, you do. With my heart crying because of gratefulness, I want to say thank you because you believed in me when no else do. I’m praying that there are more of you in this world.”

One of the greatest joy of life when fall in to you when you hear those words.

1 comments:

Ged De Vera said...

When an innocent heart was touched by encouraging words, they bloom to something remarkable.

When a discouraged heart was comforted by a believing person, they find courage to live to their highest potential.


thank you sir... naiyak naman ako....

Post a Comment