Photo Credit: natalijar, www.sxc.hu

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
-C. S. Lewis

“I’m already 45, it’s too late to chase my dream now…”

“I’ve wasted my younger years, now I’m paying the price for that neglect. I deserve it.”

“The days are over for me.”

“I wish…”

It’s Never Been Too Late

You still have breath. As long as your blood is flowing in your veins, you can still take the chance to do something significant and be the person you’re meant to be. Start, take the hardest step which is the first one.

Thinking that I’m just shooting for the clouds here? Learn the stories of these late bloomers:

  • George Eliot published her first book at age 40.
  • Vincent Van Gogh had his first exhibition at age 32.
  • Mark Twain wrote Tom Sawyer at age 41.
  • Dr. Seuss wrote his first book at age 34, but his works got rejected until one of his book got published at his late 40s.
What if these men gave up at their midlife saying that it’s too late? How much the world would miss if these people didn’t wake up in courage to dream again?

You’re not a prodigy? It’s okay, just have bullheaded perseverance and be crazy enough to disrupt your beloved status quo. Success are not only for the prodigies, it can also be done by firm believers no matter what the variables.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.
-George Eliot

See Also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment