Photo Credit: loaf, www.sxc.hu

“I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.”

That’s the number one regret of the dying. Think of it, if you find yourself in a hospital bed one fateful day, with your heartbeat getting slower and slower and your senses fading one by one, would you have that regret? Are you convinced that you lived a life true to yourself? A life you believe in?

We compromise. We follow the whims of others even though we know what we really want. In order to please, we turn our ears away from our inner voice and listen to insecure opinions. I’m not talking about rebelliousness here, I’m taking about being honest with your dreams and daring to follow them.

Let’s be integral. Let’s uphold the truth and live in sound principles not on opinions.

Take a chance because you can’t stand not knowing what would be the outcome if you just try.

Accept that you’re not perfect but can improve every day.

You only have one life here on earth. Take the shot well. Make the best of it.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment